Friday, February 20, 2009
1 Year Photos
When Frank5 and I got home this afternoon we found a box on the doorstep from RootStudio, where Frank had his 1 year photos taken {thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Hartge and the St. Charles Soccer Auction!} The photographer did such an amazing job it was extremely hard for me to narrow down which pictures I liked best... but unfortunately I had to choose... here are the photos we loved and we think you will enjoy them too! {Again I would like to mention Root Studio in Hilliard, Ohio took these pictures and they are a wonderful photography studio... for any of your picture needs...}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
love the pictures. what a handsome little guy he is. :)
I love the outfit! I mean look at him, he's a natural!!
wow- what great pics! if we lived in cbus I definitely would be heading to them:)
What a cute lil' guy!!! :-) Great pictures!
Post a Comment