Today was baby Frank's 1st Birthday party... It was Sesame Street themed because our friend
Shirley Newton made frank the best cookie monster birthday cake I have ever seen! She makes the best cakes ever {our
wedding;
baby shower; and
Frank's baptism} not only do they look beautiful but they taste amazing! Frank seemed to enjoy his first birthday cake with all his friends and family.
Frank checking out his cake

Cookie Monster Cake! Amazing!
Frank with mommy and daddy

lighting the candle of his "smash cake"

singing happy birthday to our 1 year old!

Mommy helped to blow out the candle

frank went right for the cookie... he did not even smash the cake!

mommy tried to help him "dig in" he liked the frosting

but he was out little cookie monster after all!

Frank really thought the cake was yummy!

*** Our friends
Marisa and Kevin took video and these pictures... I will post the video as soon as I have it***
3 comments:
cutest birthday cake- i love it!!:)
no kidding. for my 27th birthday, i request a cookie monster cake. yes!
I would think you would request a "super grover cake!"... did you notice Frank's second shirt was -super grover?
Post a Comment