Yesterday Frank was not feeling the best... so I tried to distract him with his TaDoodles paints The Streb Family got him for his birthday... I was under the impression these were more like markers... boy was I wrong!! Baby frank seemed to enjoy himself... and it was really easy to clean up the mess on his skin, high chair, the floor etc... the package may say 18+M... but who am I to pay attention to the age suggestions! Probably would work better when he is a bit older... but similar to the blocks... I am excited to do art projects with the little man... and we still a lot of fun!
Easy to hold to create his masterpiece!
Selecting the perfect color combinations for his masterpiece!

2 comments:
Love that XU pride!! Looks like he had some fun.
How cute!! It's always fun to make artwork- and it looks like Frank is a natural artist!:)
Post a Comment