Thursday was a Crazy Day! After work baby Frank and I headed to Columbus so I could watch Grandma Hayes' last show at WCHS The Wizard of Oz {which was amazing by the way...}. Baby Frank has not been feeling 100%... though I wouldn't say he was extremely ill... just a bit under the weather... a little more than halfway between Dayton and Columbus, Frank started coughing pretty bad and as I looked in my rear view mirror to check on him, I see him projectile vomit across my car and all over himself... panicked I hurry to pull over to the closest gas station {he was puking the entire time I tried to find the closest exit} I completely striped him down and changed his clothes, and had to scrub his car seat and my car with baby wipes {all while he is crying in my arms in the rain}... once he seemed to be calmed down a bit... we hit the road again to try to make it to Columbus as fast as possible... only for this to happen again about 10 minutes later... all in all he had about 3 clothing changes before I gave up and just headed strait for the Grandparents house. When I got to my parents house I threw him in the tub and scrubbed him down... and then he seemed perfectly fine... {the car seat and my car... now that was a different story}. He started playing with his toys and drinking his juice and did not even act like he was sick...
Luckily he seemed well enough to go to his -first- sleep over at his Hartge Grandparents house {who were kind enough to watch him so I could see the show}. They told me his was a perfect little man and had no problems the rest of the night! He was such a happy camper in the morning I could tell he had a great time! Here are some pictures below of his sleepover {clearly pictures from the car incident above are completely unnecessary!)
Reading one of his favorite books before bedtime with Grandma

No comments:
Post a Comment