Thursday, February 5, 2009

Babysitters

We have had a very busy week... and frank had quite a few babysitters as a result! Wednesday I had my first day of student teaching and baby Frank went to our neighbor Deb's Daycare. I hoped he would have a great time... and he did! She said he was wonderful all day... playing with the other babies {8 month old twins Molly and Ian... haha}. We have discovered the most wonderful toy at Deb's house... it is the Fisher Price IncrediBlock with Peak-A-Blocks. He was playing with it when I left for school and again when I came to pick him up! I am glad he had such a great time!
Thursday mornings our UD friends Emily or Alyssa watch Frank while I go to work at Sinclair. However Thursday night some of daddy Frank's WSU classmates, Kristin and Amy, came over to watch baby Frank so we could go on a date! We went to see Slumdog Millionaire {amazing movie!! must see}, and baby Frank had an excellent time with his newest girlfriends! Thankfully he enjoyed all his new babysitters!

Frank with Amy and Kristin


No comments: