Baby frank did such a great job shopping... and we even let him walk around the store and play on the display toys since it was not crowded... I am sure this thrilled the IKEA employees but no one said anything to us...
Baby Frank in a "bog boy" bed with a fun starry canopy
checking out the bunk bed... daddy frank though this room was for a girl not a boy
we found him a crib and tried to convince him to take a nap...
-MY- absolute dream changing table... amazing! look at all that storage! Maybe with the next baby...
Frank was not that excited about the tunnel (though he would chase after puffs in it)... but he really liked the igloo tent at the end
In a -mini chair- like we got uncle Mike for his birthday
He found the trains and was playing like a total boy... complete with sound effects
He really like the trains set... maybe he can ask Santa next year!
And so what did we end up getting???
I really wanted a magnet board for his "toy corner" to keep his leap frog animals and bubble wash magnets on... and I think i did a pretty good job of putting it up!
I really wanted a magnet board for his "toy corner" to keep his leap frog animals and bubble wash magnets on... and I think i did a pretty good job of putting it up!
When we got home we put together the bookshelf during nap time! It is perfect because there is still more room for more books/binders/notebooks that we are sure Daddy Frank will accumulate the rest of his M2 year!

1 comment:
i heart ikea:)
cute buys...
and definitely get a train table next christmas- luke and drew LOVE theirs!!:)
Post a Comment