Thursday, February 19, 2009

Classified

Today was a great day {although a bit chilly here in Ohio} with baby Frank! We went to WSU to meet daddy for dinner and baby frank really enjoyed daddy's alfredo pasta. He wore his "classified ad" t-shirt I made him and looked adorable in it!


I would like to point out that here is no -pressure- because he does not have to be an M.D. like his daddy... he can always get his doctorate in whatever he pleases! haha

what a catch! even as a 1 year old!

he loves to look at everyone "sideways"... guess he just likes to check out people from every angle...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Abbie, Frank and baby Frank
I was thinking about you guys and wanted to find out how you were doing. I am glad the blog is still running...now I can see how much baby Frank has grown. I am glad you guys got to get away for Valentine's day. The T-shirt you made for the baby is perfect. He is growing up so fast! Time is flying by.
Justina