Today is our pooch Alexis Delaney's 5th Birthday!!

Here are five things you may not know about her...
1. Lexie thinks she is a real big doberman... she thinks she is a real tough cookie... I have seen her attempt to attack 100 pound dogs... however she is terrified of our neighbor's yorkie's
2. She sleeps more than any dog... daddy frank, baby frank and I are typically awake and getting breakfast around 7am... Lexie will stroll downstairs around 8 or 9... when she has had her beauty sleep.
3. The pooch has very high anxiety issues, especially when it comes to new people and mommy leaving the house... if I am packing a suitcase, she will sleep in or on the suitcase to ensure I don't forget her...
4. Once Lexie got into a fight with a bee... the bee won... it was both one of the funniest and scariest days for me... my little min pin looked like a shar pei!
5. Lexie only weighs between 10-12 lbs... HOWEVER she eats more than most large dogs and is constantly scavenging for food... must be nice to have such a high metabolism! Above is a picture of baby lexie, when she was probably about 3 months old and only 2 lbs!

No comments:
Post a Comment