Sunday, February 22, 2009

Frank the Builder

As a child I loved lego's... For Frank's birthday my friends Mike and Jill Reidmiller got him a Little People Train which has "big legos" on it. I have been building with frank all week... but I decided today we needed more blocks. So while running errands we found this huge bag of Mega Blocks! and I could not wait to get them home and build something! {haha I know I am such a dork... but I wish I was a professional lego builder... so this is as close as it gets...} Frank appeared to enjoy the blocks too! We built a barn for his Little People Farm,  and obstacles for his cars... it was a pretty good time!

When I opened the bad he jumped right in

He loved pushing all the blocks around

And they passed the "taste test"

Helping mommy pick out blocks

Making our "farm house" to go with the barn

No comments: