Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Trot 2009

I like to think of it as a Hartge Family Tradition... the Columbus Turkey Trot! And even though I had my wisdom teeth our on Tuesday {yes just two days ago} and I am allergic to any type of pain killer except Tylenol I felt well enough to participate this morning... well well enough to do the two mile walk with Molly not the 5 mile run like Frank4 and Mike... but I just had oral surgery so give me a break! Frank3 came along to cheer on all the Hartge kids... and I almost hesitate to post these pictures he took because I look like a mix between a chipmunk and a stroke victim {apparently can't lift the right side of my face to smile}... but I guess that makes me all that more hard core right? So here is the proof that I did participle in the Turkey Trot this year wit Frank4, Mike, Molly and Joe! Let the tradition continue... we won 3 free pumpkin pies!

Mike, Frank, Me, Molly and Joe before the race...

Molly and I with our winning pies... I think I look horrid in this pic... my face is so swollen... i didn't even realize how bad it was until I saw these pictures... I don't feel bad at all... but wow

Mike, Me and Molly... The pie winners!

With Frank4.. he did a great job I think he ran his best time ever

The whole gang post race

and warming up with a little Starbucks... what a great start to Thanksgiving 2009!

No comments: