Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Card Preview 2009

So a few weeks ago I posted some pics that my friend Kevin took of our family for our Christmas card... and I waited to post Family pics because we were still deciding on the one to use for our Christmas Card. While I was in Chicago, my friend Katie Ingersoll {who is a very talented Freelance Designer} offered to help with our Christmas Card as well {I have some amazing friends don't I!}. She used the pictures that Kevin took and made a few card designs for me too choose from... It was down to TWO that I just could not choose between... and after I put it to a vote amongst family members at Thanksgiving... we made a decision and will be mailing them out soon... {I know you will be waiting with baited breath}... Of course this means I can post the "runner up card" and other pictures that were not used! Hope this helps get you in the holiday spirit!

The -almost- 2009 Christmas Card

Other Favorites!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your hair!:) Little Frank is looking so big (and handsome too)!

Megs said...

great pictures! can't wait to see the actual card:)