Saturday we headed to Columbus so daddy Frank and I could g on our anniversary date {details to come later}... first stop was at The Hartge Grandparents to drop off both the Frank's to watch the Ohio State vs. Michigan game and help put up some Christmas lights like last year. So I snapped some quick pics before I left the boys for the afternoon...
Frank5 is definitely one of the coolest kids I know

I left the boys to go "help" my friend Katie and to hang out with {or basically hold/baby hog} this beautiful little baby Mr. Blaine Hughes Koeneman. At a week old it was so nice to hold such a sweet little man... makes me -ALMOST- ready for another... but not quite ready anytime soon...


After leaving a pleasant afternoon with such a sweet little baby and catching up with a new momma I return to get ready for my Big Anniversary date with the hubs... only to return with a FLAT TIRE!!! Somehow I ran over a nail {fortunately it was a slow leak and my tire was not flat even when I got back to the Hartge's so it was able to be patched}. Daddy Frank and Uncle Joe quickly (with time and daylight fading fast} changed my tire and with just enough time to make it to Firestone and to dinner on time!! My Husband is such a hero! {and uncle Joe is pretty great too...}. We went to Dinner at Scali's... which has become a little anniversary tradition for us to go on our anniversary date to the place that catered our wedding {this is also the place we ate the night I went into labor with Frank5}... this little local place is absolutely delicious and is a must if you are ever in Columbus... After dinner Frank surprised me with a night out and a Hotel room at the Hilton at Easton! It was a wonderful anniversary date... I even got to sleep in in the morning... what a fabulous weekend... I am glad we got to celebrate because I am getting my wisdom teeth out on our actual anniversary 11/24!






1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! What a sweet hubby you have:)
Post a Comment