Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We have so much to be thankful for this year and Thanksgiving is a time when we can count our blessings. I love that our Anniversary is around Thanksgiving because it reminds us of what we should be thankful for in our lives {each other}. We are always fortunate that both our families live in Columbus, so we get to spend holidays with everyone! Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving... we also stopped by the Nieman's {because they stopped by my parents house to play with Frank but he was still napping}. I love watching Frank and Matty play and of course I took some pictures of the boys while we were there.

Frank and Matty singing

Frank is a vocal star

He was cracking me up with this microphone

What a great smile!

The boys coloring while waiting for pie!

Matthew and Frank

Frank playing Piano at the Hartge Grandparents

Frank not only can sing but he is also a dancing machine!

Check out those moves!



Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: