Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Big Boy Day

Frank has had a "Big Boy Day" Today! At the little gym he did an amazing job! He did not cry or scream when he saw the parachute... he even played on it and with it which is a HUGE improvement! Frank hung from the still rings, and is getting very strong! He did a forward and backward roll... but still loves the balance beam best of all! He also as become more comfortable with the other little kids and was -playing- with one little boy instead of all by himself! Yeah! He is such a shy little guy it is nice to see him finally feeling comfortable! I didn't have the camera at Gym class... however to celebrate we decided to let him try his big boy cup for lunch... 



Frank was also allowed in the kitchen this morning {he is not typically allowed in the kitchen, he is gated out so he cannot get into trouble or in my way while I am cooking} He LOVES being in the kitchen because it is like a "forbidden space" He was so excited I took some more video...


And Finally showing off his "Gym" skills with Daddy at the Park

Have I mentioned how much I love my iPhone??

No comments: