Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Molly!

Today is Aunt Molly's 23rd Birthday!

Here are five thing you might not know about her... that you didn't learn last year...

1. Molly loves to watch the Food Network, she regularly turns on cooking shows during her visits... I cannot understand how she stays so thin... because watching those shows make me hungry and want to eat!
2. She is very excited to get her new iPhone in a month... but can you blame her???
3. Molly watched the movie Sex and the City without having seen any of the episodes! When I found this out I forced her to watch all 6 seasons {except season 2 because my DVDs were lost in the move??} Now she is an addict... just like everyone else.
4. Molly has tridecaphobia, that is a fear of the number thirteen... You can imagine her dismay when her favorite nephew Frank was born of the 13th! But I think she won't hold it against him...
5. She is such an awesome sister {in-law}... I probably call/text her as much, if not more then actual real sisters... And we are always excited to have her visit us! Have a VERY Happy Birthday Molly!!

No comments: