Friday, July 17, 2009

17 Months Old with the Gund Bear

I finally took Frank's monthly Gund Bear pictures! I cannot believe he is 17 months old already... he is growing and blossoming more every day. 

Here are a list of 17 Month Old Frank's Favorite Things:

Foods: He still loves blueberries and grapes. 

Toys: His Slide, Cars, balls, blocks.

Movies: He has started to watch movies while riding in the car.. the mvies that distract him the most are Shrek, Marry Poppins, Toy Story and Monsters Inc.

TV Shows: When he gets to watch TV he likes the music on Handy Manny and he thinks Elmo is pretty funny.

Activities: Playing at the park, swimming at the pool, going for walks, reading books, bubbles!

Newest Words: Frank loves to talk and sign... his absolute favorite word/sign is "birdie"... anytime he hears them he points and says birdie over and over again. He also now can say peeese {please}, mam-maw{grandma}, Pop-pop {grandpa}, bub-ble {bubbles}... and many more from before and others I am sure I am forgetting. 

Teeth: Frank has 3 new teeth this month. He now was a total of 13 teeth! That is a full mouth of chompers... he also enjoys brushing his teeth... aka chewing on his tooth brush after bath time.

17 Months with his Gund Bear

Look how big and strong he is growing!

Such a big guy... growing so fast!

No comments: