Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Anticipation

The anticipation was killing me... I never really thought I would get this excited... but Today I was overflowing with joy when we traded in our old "brick" of a cell phone for the new iPhone 3Gs

Yeah that is right... have you ever seen anything more beautiful?? Daddy Frank was required to have a blackberry/palm/iPhone type device for the hospital, and since we are At&T people... and we were eligible for an upgrade this past spring... we finally made the big switch!! I am overwhelmed with joy! {I am sure that sound ridiculous... however I have been without text messages for TWO years now... so you can imagine how wonderful it would feel to be able to not only text... but basically do EVERYTHING via my iPhone} 

***Disclaimer*** Daddy Frank still refuses to Text... and DOES NOT have text messaging on his phone {but I do...yes!} Please do not text him or you will be sure to get a scathing phone call informing you that your egregious error cost him 10 cents and how much he despises the whole text messaging racket...


While the iPhone is surely my newest baby... what would a post be without a picture of our real baby... Here is baby Frank playing with his Great Grandma Burns {Gigi} while we were at the Apple store.

Little buddy loves this slide {probably as much as I love the iPhone}


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of iPhone. I look forward to upgrading to the 3GS in early August. And I promise not to text Frank IV.