On Saturday we had Frank5's first little gym class for the summer session. I was super excited because in past classes he has had a blast and it was even more exciting because daddy Frank could come with us. Baby Frank on the other hand was not as enthusiastic... the Saturday class is a lot bigger that our usual weekday class {we will be going Tuesday mornings from now on, but we could not make our Tuesday class this past week} and the large amount of parents and toddlers can be pretty intimidating for a little guy... especially our little man who is a serious "watcher" and takes a while to warm up to people. Hopefully the classes get better from here on out... he loves to climb and play... and enjoyed the "free play time" with mommy and daddy... I guess everything can't be perfect the first time around... He did hang from the bars, walk on the balance beam and somersault!
Frank5 on the parachute

He clearly was NOT a fan... he was SCREAMING and scaring the other children... so of course I take a picture...






No comments:
Post a Comment