Since daddy will be working this weekend... and we will be in Columbus on the feast of St. Nicholas we decided to celebrate with Frank a little early this year... {last year we were late... we will get this right eventually}... I was really excited when I found this Little People Nativity Set... because I did not want Frank to break our nice nativity set and since he already broke one of my stocking hangers by pulling a stocking off the fireplace... we are going to try to prevent his access to breakables as much as possible... besides, he can actually play with this one! He even seemed to like it... even though he decided to also bring his cars in for the three wise men to play with... I guess teaching him about Christmas will be a work in progress...
Our Little Tree and our Shoes waiting for St. Nicholas

Frank thinks the ornaments are "apples" he will point to the tree and say "apples"... "please" over and over


Also please try to keep the Anderson Family in your prayers. We love this Family dearly, their little girl Keira is having some problems with her kidneys, and their son Luke is coming up on his 9-month-post Chemo scans. Hoping and praying for HEALTHY Anderson kids!









1 comment:
Abbie- thanks for the thoughts and prayers! Funnily enough Drew also tried to "eat" the ornaments- looks like him and Frank are two peas in a pod, except Drew has already entered "the twos"..... lots of love to all!!
Post a Comment