Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Spectacular

Last year Frank5 was in the Generations Christmas Spectacular... however this year with him being -two- and a lot less cooperative... I figured it was not worth it to chance his flawless acting career with a melt-down this year... But maybe I underestimated this little guy... because I took him to the 7:00pm show and he sat -speechless- through the first act... only kicking his feet and wiggling to the really fast tap numbers. I was so proud of my little man because he was able to sit still for something other than Cars! Maybe next year I will take him to the whole children's show...

How handsome!

He looks so cute... but he was really warm and thirsty from all the dancing

When Frank finds magnets... he is drawn to them...

I found his little suspenders that button to his pants! Finally I can keep his pants up and he looks so adult {just like uncle Joe!}

So Cute!

No comments: