Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Some Cruise Pics
Here are a few pictures from our fabulous vacation! We left Saturday Dec. 26th for Miami and Our ship set sail Sunday Dec. 27th. We spend Monday at sea, Tuesday in Grand Cayman touring the island and playing with stingrays. Wednesday we explored Cozumel and went on a catamaran/snorkel adventure. Thursday was also spent at sea and Friday we flew back to a very cold Ohio. The weather was great on our trip 70s and 80s most of the time. We had a wonderful week hanging out {and Frank5 had a great week with his Hartge grandparents, Uncles Joe and Mike and Aunt Molly}. More pictures to come once I get my waterproof cameras developed. I did not bring my nice digital because I didn't want to get it ruined... so pictures will take a while...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment