Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunday Morning Stroll

While out in Chicago we ate Breakfast at a Lincoln Park bagel place, and they had this picture on the wall... I was laughing so hard I had to take a picture to share!

Sunday also took us to a local bar where Katie Ingersol's friends were hosting a football party. Though we were watching the Bears play... it was fun with some great homemade food!

The bar was "dog-friendly" because it did not actually serve food... this is Katie's dog Joey watching the game.

Katie and Joey

On our way home we walked through the "Oz Park" Considering I love the wizard of Oz and in middle/high school I was the tin man TWICE {in the Wiz}... this statue holds an extra special place in my -heart-

Four friends and a dog strolling in Oz Park

Passing the Scare-crow

While in the park I saw all the mommy's and daddy's with their little ones on the playground... it made me wish my Frank's were there to enjoy this weekend with me. Though I had a GREAT time and it is so nice to get away... I guess Dorothy is right... "There is NO place like home"

No comments: