Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009!

Trick or Treat was in Dayton tonight and boy did we have a great time! It is crazy how big he is compared to last year's trick or treat in Dayton and Westerville. Aunt Molly came to visit and go trick-or-treating with us and she was a BIG help!! Everyone decided to dress up in costume {though i was not informed -we- were dressing up until this morning... so my costume is not as good as the others}. Frank actually really liked his costume this year... after a while he was running around growling like a dinosaur. Molly and I took frank around with our neighbors Katie and her boys Wyatt and Elliott. Molly took some super cute pictures... and believe it or not I narrowed it down to these gems out of over 100 pictures! Happy Halloween!!!

Frank-a-saurus and his Frank-n-stein candy bag

Frank and Frank all dressed up for Halloween! 
{fatherhood definitely means sacrifice}

such a cute little dinosaur!

I picture them saying... "sooo... she got to you too... I guess I should get used to this..."

proof of my existence... trick or treat

Getting candy from some of our favorite neighbors... Mr. Baker is an Iwo Jima vet... I met them while voting last year and loved them :)

The whole gang getting candy

Wyatt and Frank

Wyatt and Frank following aunt Molly

Frank-a-saurus and Molly

Frank with aunt molly and me

Family Picture!

Aunt Molly put her wings on Frank after we were done... we were laughing that he was now "Puff the Magic Dragon" what a versatile costume...

1 comment:

Megs said...

cutest dino there is!L) way for you to get in the spiritr too abs:)