Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I was so excited to go back to the Freeman Farm's Pumpkin Patch after we went with Frank last year. I love Fall/Halloween and pumpkins!!! It was absolutely freezing when we went on Saturday... {I definitely underestimated the weather... and should have had him bundled in a snow suit!}... so cold that we ended up just throwing more and more clothes on the little man but he didn't seem to mind... he just kept running around like a crazy man shouting "pumn-kin"... We did not stay as long as I would have liked and no hayride due to the cold... so we may return this weekend with daddy!!

Look how much he has grown this year!

what a cool little man

posing with Grandma Hayes

Standing still is practically impossible at this age

checking out the pumpkins

Look at all these pumpkins!

running like a crazy man... so excited by the pumpkins

Freeman Farm sign

Proof of my existence... Frank loves to grab my face and give me kisses now... it is the best thing ever!

No comments: