Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Another Grandparent's Weekend

Because I was in Chicago and Daddy Frank was on-call. Frank5 spent most of the weekend with his Hayes Grandparent's. They said they had an amazing {yet exhausting} time... playing with CARS, watching Elmo too many times to count, going on walks and building forts. Grandma taught baby Frank to count to FIVE! W have been working on counting and before he would say one {unn}...two {teew}... but when I was feeding him on Monday he counted more with a three {free}... four {fooow}... five {five}! What a great thing for grandma and Grandpa to help him learn!

Frank LOVES Cars!

Hmmm... which car do I choose...

Picked the perfect one!

Fixing the track for his cars

Watch them go!

Organizing his tent with all his toys

Looks Perfect!

Taking laps around the house with his cars

Puzzles!

Playing in Matthew's Jeep... learning to drive already

sideways picture in the field

Happy little man!

Picking out some more cars... getting sleepy

building bridges with his track

watching some football... what a busy weekend!

No comments: