Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Brought to You By the Letter: F

In March we put baby Frank's blocks away to take out when he was a bit older... The weather has been terrible and rainy here in Ohio... so today I decided to break out the blocks from storage... For a child that rarely sits still for more than 10-15 minutes at a time... he was building for about an hour! We had a great time building... he liked to stack the blocks and then pull them apart... his favorite blocks were the yellow ones... he built a whole tower with only yellow blocks {which was interesting because I have never seen him show favoritism to a color before}. His favorite game was to build a very tall unique looking tower, then knock it down laughing in typical boy fashion... As he was putting the blocks together I noticed he made what looked like a pretty good "F"... I quickly grabbed my camera to get a picture before he could rip it apart... I must say I was quite impressed... though he had no idea why...


Not to bad F-rank

I posed it so you could see the masterpiece... Frank looks confused about why I am more focused on the "F" and not playing with him!

No comments: