Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dr. Andrew Razzano

On Saturday Daddy Frank and I went to the wonderful, glorious Ohio University for our friend Andrew Razzano's graduation from OU-COM. We loved being back at OU and being able to attend his graduation and seeing Andrew become a doctor! It was a beautiful day {not just because we were at OU} and I really loved being able to spend the afternoon with daddy Frank! Can't wait till Friday to be over so we can spend a lot more time together!

Frank was so excited to be at OU... maybe a little too excited... but what alum doesn't want to hug college gate??

Dr. Razzano walking across the stage

Andrew being hooded at his graduation ceremony

Frank and Dr. Razzano

After graduation Frank and I went to our favorite bar/pizza place in Athens: Courtside. The pizza is so yummy daddy Frank could not contain himself {yet again} 

No comments: