This is Frank... he is a very special child
he has many pairs of cute shoes... but he will instantly rip them off his feet... socks too... unless they are his Robeez...

I love them because I think they are super casual and cute... (this is his second pair) my mother on the other hand HATES these shoes... which is why he has so many pairs of shoes because she tries to replace them... these are the ONLY shoes Frank leaves them on his feet (even in the car)... and nothing is more frustrating then having to re-dress your baby before taking him out of the car OR searching the grocery store for a lost shoe/sock!
tonight I put them on him in the house... and he would not stop walking everywhere...

5 comments:
sissy shoes
they are not sissy... they are BOY's shoes...
way to walk frank!!
and i LOVE those shoes!
I actually by the cheapies at Target, but Luke wore them, and now Drew wears them.
they are wonderful:)
You new mom's ...what can I say...whatever happened to good ole Nike's or Adidas. When they're bigger they will say, "Moms what were you thinkin?"
you gave me a mullet mother... you have no room to talk here...
Post a Comment