Today the whole family had a snow day! I did not have my student teaching today or Sinclair teaching tonight, and Daddy Frank's school was cancelled all day {even though he still has a lot of work and studying to do... so he never really gets a break..} Today we got like 4 inches of ice and snow on top of all the snow from yesterday...We took frank5 out to check out the snow storm... I got him all bundled up in his snow suit... he didn't really seem overly thrilled about the snow... but next year I know he will love it!
The Franks in all the snow
Snow Days are also fun inside the house... one of franks favorite things to do is use his hammer to hit his shapes in his tool box {sort of like that wack-a-mole game we played as kids}... he is so proud of himself when he hits them all...

No comments:
Post a Comment