I had a snow day today! Too bad I drove all the way into work... and I found out they cancelled it once I got there {it was a LATE cancellation}.... but I did get to hang out with frank5 all day... and took some pictures of what he has been up to lately... I have been told frank5 needs a hair cut... well at least a trim before his 1-year pictures... He is getting a bit mulletish... but I can help it I love his hair... maybe when he is mistaken for a girl I will break down
Crazy hair frank
The videos posted yesterday show frank feeding Lexie from his high chair {which he loves to do}... his other favorite think is to walk over to the fence when Lexie is in the kitchen and feed her some of his goldfish crackers... At least he is sharing his snack very nicely {something that must come from daddy frank}... but he is such a string bean this child needs to eat! haha
walking up to the fence to share with Lexie

he thinks it is so funny... and Lexie is not complaining either

With a little less than 3 weeks until Frank's first birthday... we are doing very well with our goal of bottle freedom... lately he only has two bottles a day (waking up and bed time...) there have been a few occasions where frank has not been feeling well and had a complete melt down when I would refuse the bottle and force the sippy cup on him... and I have broken down... I find I am much more strong willed then frank5 (most of the time)... so hopefully we can make it through the rest of this transition successfully :)

No comments:
Post a Comment