Playing with his piggy bank
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
One small step...
Last night Frank5 took his first steps! He was holding on to the pack 'n play and wanted to hug me so he took about 5 steps towards me! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen his little wobbly legs trying to not topple over! He has only repeated solo walking about once or twice since last night... He likes to "practice walking" from daddy to mommy when Frank4 gets home from school. I feel it will be a while before I can catch it on camera but not for lack of trying! I had my camera out most of the day hoping to catch his little steps on video or via a picture... but I think our little man just likes to keep me on my toes! As a result I took a ton of pictures of him just playing... testing out the settings on my camera and trying to be a professional photographer...
Playing with his piggy bank

Playing with his piggy bank
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CONGRATS BABY FRANK!! How exciting that you took your first steps- what a big boy!!:)
Post a Comment