Wednesday, January 14, 2009

11 Months Old with the Gund Bear

We cannot believe that Frank is already 11 months old! He is growing so fast and soon he will no longer be our little baby! Today I took his Gund Bear pics and he is getting so big! Pictures are becoming more difficult, because he is always moving and constantly loosing interest in a photo-shoot, but I still think I took some good pictures. A lot has happened in the past month... here are some updates....

Favorite Foods: Cheerios, Green Beans, Corn, Carrots, Lima Beans, Peas, Bananas, Apples, Rice, noodles, cheese

Favorite Toys: Trains/Trucks/Cars, Toys that play music or make noise, books, pushing buttons on toys

Favorite Games: Playing chase... down the hall, up the stairs. Opening drawers, taking everything out... but then putting it back in , turning light switches on and off

New words: Frank will say, "Hi" to everyone he meets (he can even wave hello and goodbye), he also says mama and dada along with other un-translatable babble

New Teeth: Frank now has SIX teeth in his mouth, top four and bottom two

New skills: Standing solo for long periods of time, taking his first steps (still working on walking because he likes crawling and cruising a lot more), pulling the safety plugs out of the electrical sockets... even though they are the kind you have to push a button and pull at the same time (thus children are not supposed to be able to remove them)... he figured them out

"are we really doing this again???"

All smiles at 11 months

Such a big guy

So happy! I love this picture

BIG HUGS!! Frank gives the best hugs... he will even pat you on your back

Talking to his bear

crawling back after being distracted

"I love you gund bear..."

He was quickly distracted by his books... so here he is reading to his bear

Our -little- Boy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's such a handsome little man! :)

Molly Hartge said...

I cannot wait to see him this weekend, and babysit next weekend. I really miss seeing all of you once a week!

Megs said...

I know- when did our little babies become little men?