Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Threat Level Orange

And moving towards red! Up until now baby frank has only been slightly mobile in a rolling/body dragging/scooting sort of mobility that was completely containable... but that is all about to change! He has been getting up on all fours for a week or so now... but yesterday and today we have really seen this determination come out of this child and he focuses all his energy on coordinating his movements and crawling WAY TOO SOON! Don't worry I am never to far from a camera or video camera so we will catch him in action... below is the evidence of what we are so concerned about... not the best face pictures of the kid... but ohhh well
Baby frank 6 1/2 months
trying so hard
look at me go!
I think I can... I think I can
ready to crawl ( blinded by the paparazzi)

2 comments:

Megs said...

Watch out- baby on the move:) Have fun child-proofing the home!

erin said...

yikes! almost ready to get moving!