To get our teething baby out of the house we decided to head over to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and check out the Air Force Museum. We enjoyed seeing all the planes and reading about the history of flight, baby Frank even seemed to have a great time checking out all the airplanes. I really enjoyed the section on aerospace because I am a huge NASA fan and interested in space exploration (especially after the "When We Left Earth" documentary). They even had the capsule HAM the chimp was sent up into space in, and Frank4 and I thought baby Frank would fit perfectly in HAM's space suit and space capsule... maybe he could be the first baby in space! haha. There were so many planes old and new it was interesting to see how far flight has advanced in the past 100 years and how amazing those "early pilots" were! We know that in a few short months baby frank will enjoy the museum even more then he did today.
The franks with an old plane

No comments:
Post a Comment