Friday, September 5, 2008

Proud to Be a Bobcat!


Tomorrow Frank4 and I will be enjoying the OU vs. OSU football game and cheering on the Bobcats to an impressive loss... as OU-ians we may not be the best athletes... but we are awesome people! Just look at this article as proof!

So not only is OU 1st in Hard liquor consumption, 5th best party school and 5th in beer consumption in the nation this year (not to mention all the various 1st place finishes of top party school throughout the years WE attended OU) but now US news  and World Report ranked us at 3rd nationally for students success in graduation rate! So what does this PROVE you ask? (yes I know in science you can never prove anything, just suggest, but in this case yes it does PROVE)

Ohio University students have learned the essential skill of multitasking... we can have an amazing time on court street and still find time to study, show up to tests hungover and graduate! If that is not the best school in the world I don't know what is! As the new crop of freshman arrive to the OU campus, you may wonder why did we ever leave that place? Frank4 and I ask each other that very question every day... We hope that Baby frank will decided to attend this wonderful institution of higher learning...(mostly so we can regularly visit) but if not, maybe we will be lucky enough to retire in scenic Athens Ohio... {sigh} I have never been more proud of my Alma mater! 

No comments: