Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hats! Hats! Hats!

Today was a wonderful BRISK fall day in Ohio... this is the weather I missed while living in the south! I decided during nap time to go through and sort baby Frank's clothes, putting away summer etc... and I found this little gem! I love hats on babies... especially funny and different ones... because of this, and all the hand-me downs we have received... baby frank has more hats then most babies... and thankfully he doesn't really mind wearing them! I think it is safe to say he is a little mad hatter... but this one will be especially good for the winter because it covers his ears nicely, even if my mother will hat it because he looks like he has pig-tails.. she will say it is too girly... but it is blue... oh well just another photo opportunity i suppose!

Telling mommy how much he loves this hat
a side view
this is his "seriously mom" face... 

2 comments:

granma hayes said...

I love the hat ...even with the pigtails :)

granma hayes said...

This could be the cause of his nightmares