This year we decided not to have Frank's party at MiMi and Pop pop's house like his 1st {more pics} and 2nd {more pics} Birthdays... But at BounceU in Dayton! It was a great time and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to throw a birthday party! they were amazing and we had a great time. I think it is safe to say Frank truly enjoyed himself and all of his friends seemed to be having a great time as well!
Every three year old just wants to BOUNCE!

Front Row: Will, Tamia, Wyatt, Elliott
We had a fabulous time! Thank you to all who could make it and make Frank's birthday special!













1 comment:
Hi from Grammy casey,
I loved all the party pics
Frank V is growing so fast.
HOPE ALL IS WELL.
lOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEWS
about the new baby.
Keep me posted
Lots of love
Post a Comment