On Monday Night a big ICE STORM rolled through Dayton Ohio! I was so excited to get a call that my High School was cancelled on Tuesday morning {though really shocked because we rarely cancel}. Even more exciting was when Frank4 was sent home from his class that afternoon so we had a family snow/ice day! It was hard to do much when outside the house it looked like this...

So we managed to do some cleaning... Found Frank's old cheese head just in time for the Super Bowl this weekend! Frank was so excited to wear it he was running around yelling "I'm a cheese head!!" Much more enthusiasm then when he wore it before....
Tuesday night we lost power for about an hour... but thankfully it returned much sooner than most people! NO POWER= another snow day for Frank5 and me... Daddy Frank already had a scheduled day off... so more family time! We spent Wednesday hanging out... Frank wanted to "study" his flash cards.... Later that night we ventured out to dinner and BounceU with friends...


Then to my surprise I got a THIRD day off due to the destruction on power lines and icy sidewalks making it difficult for students to make it safely to school... Frank and Frank headed back to school and work respectively so I could clean up the destruction that happened to our house after two days of being stuck inside! Today I headed back to school... just in time to start the weekend! More snow scheduled to fall... just got to love winter in Ohio!


1 comment:
at least the snow will be out of the way before you are making a labor run to the hospital!:) happy early birthday to frank- can't believe he is going to be 3-
enjoy the snow!
Post a Comment