Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toy Story 3!

For father's day we decided to take Frank to his first movie... we have been waiting to take Frank to see this for a while now... we wanted to wait to take him to a movie when we thought he might sit through... so when we knew Toy Story 3 was coming out this summer... we thought it would be PERFECT!

I am not sure who was more excited... {actually I am quite sure... it was Frank4 and I}


He did such a great job sitting through the movie... when the opening credits rolled he shouted out "Woody!" it was so cute... the only other time he said anything was in the part of the movie Woody is walking across the toilet seat he shouted "potty!" haha. He did such a great job and I think we all enjoyed the experience very much! The movie was super cute and I am not ashamed to admit I cried at the end... what a great movie! If you haven't seen it yet... it is a must see!

No comments: