I tried to take Frank's 2 year Gund Bear Pictures... Last time I took pics was 18 Months...I guess I will need to try again or get a good one taken when he has his professional photos taken next month... he was more interested in the cars then in his bear... But that is a two year old for you...
Here are some of his Favorite things at 2 years:
Foods: Still loves blueberries, grapes, frozen berries, eggs! Cheese, rice, chicken, corn... pretty much anything you put in front of him...
Toys: Cars, trucks, trains! He loves his train table... hot wheels track... books, blocks, coloring, stickers
Movies: Cars, Toy Story {"Woody! Buzz"}, Monsters Inc. {MONSTERS!}, Madagascar {Animals!}
Activities: climbing, jumping, hide and seek, wrestling with anyone, playing with friends, reading books,...
Words: Frank loves to talk! He has turned into quite the parrot {be careful what you say around him!}... he is currently working on forming -small sentences- suck as "Loook biiig truck..." and using pronouns such as "me do" or "me try"... of course this grammar still needs improvement.
Checking out cars and not caring about his bear...




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Frank! It has been so wonderful watching you grow, and hopefully one day we will meet! Lots of love,
Ben, Megs, Luke, Drew and Keira
He may not want to carry his Gund bear around now, but I bet it will remain special for many years. (At 55, I still have my "sleepy dog", though he is well hidden!)
Post a Comment