Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowmageddon

I love all the names TV stations have created for this recent snow storm. And while we did get a nice amount of snow {one day late to get a snow day...} It is nothing like other cities!! This morning I woke up and my wonderful hubby instantly jumped out of bed and began shoveling snow and cleaning off my car so I could make it to the gym on time this morning {what a man!} I loved it when I walked out side seeing all the -men- of our neighborhood hard at work in clearing our sidewalks and helping our elderly neighbors. My favorite neighbor who is an Iwo Jima Vet was even out... He has to be the cutest old man EVER! After the a few errands we returned home and got Frank5 all bundled up in his snow suit and let him check out the snow. I think it is safe to say he enjoyed it... he was more interested in eating it than anything else... ohh this child is ALWAYS eating! Guess we need to teach him the -don't eat yellow snow- rule early in in life!

The two Franks in the snow

Look at all the snow!

Frank stuck in the snow

Little Frank checking out the snow

Hmmm... what is this white stuff?

Ohh... he eats everything....

No comments: