Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sledding at Metzger

Valentines Day we took Frank sledding at Metzger Park... the park behind my parents house that I used to play in as a child. Frank loves snow and daddy was extremely excited to take him out in the snow. The hills were a lot more tame then I remember... but perfect for a little man... who was using the sled Grandpa Hayes made! CAUTION: There are a lot of pictures... Grandma Hayes took quite a bit of pictures....

Our little family in the snow

Frank loves the snow

Woooahhhh! This is fun!

Family picture

Look at that smile :)

Mommy give his a big push!

I love that crooked little smile

Sledding with mommy

Getting a push from daddy

Weeeeeee! Frank races down the hill

And of course he has to taste the snow


What a silly little man

Walking home... two tired parents... one happy little man

No comments: