Friday, January 8, 2010

SNOW DAY with Chuck E Cheese

TODAY WE HAD A SNOW DAY! A glorious day for children and teacher's alike! My neighbor Katie and I decided to take the boys to Chuck E Cheese. We left the house about 11:00 knowing full well the boys never naps before 2... this would give us a few hours of running around and even lunch... we walk into Chick E. Cheese... Frank looks around... puts his head on my shoulder and he passed out... Clearly he was not impressed by Chuck E Cheese! I even tried to wake him with the aroma of pizza... NOTHING! He was asleep like an infant... un-wake-up able! I put him in a stroller and proceeded to enjoy some skee ball... then he woke up about 30 minutes later and had a great time! He just needed a power nap I guess...

What baby falls asleep in Check E. Cheese??

He was OUT

Sweet sleepy baby...

When he wakes the first think he goes for... cars!

playing on the phone

he was very serious about the carousel... he wanted to do it by himself... he was so proud :)

He even found time to enjoy some pizza...

No comments: