Saturday, January 9, 2010

Big Boy Bed!

With the crib gone Frank gets to have a big boy room and a big boy bed! Grandma and Grandpa Hayes came to visit and help set up his bed {and his new train table he got for Christmas}. He was very excited about his cool new bed!

Being led into his new room

He jumped right in to check it out

Check this out GUS!

Inspecting the window of his fire engine

it took him about 20 seconds to discover there is a working siren!

Frank's first nap in big boy bed... 20 minutes after I put him down I went to check on him... hadn't heard a peep out of him and assumed he was playing with his cars or trains... I was shocked to see him passed out...what a good little boy!

He slept for 2 hours! I like this new bed already :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Growing up fast! Hope he doesn't run that siren all night!