Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma Hayes!

Today is Grandma Hayes's Birthday!!

Here are five things you might not know about her... {that you didn't learn last year}

1. She teaches STEM at Westerville Central High School
2. A while ago I introduced her to facebook... now she is addicted... and has been trying to get me to play farmville or farm town ever since...
3. Last weekend she was in NYC... shopping, seeing shows, hanging out with dear friends {one of whom is the producer of the new Broadway hit MEMPHIS!}
4. She is not a fan of spicy food... and my father, brother, and I are... she will definitely let you know that she does not like the spicy food.
5. Though she is not a "girly girl" one of her favorite things to do is get a pedicure! {but who can blame her??} I am very excited to celebrate her birthday with her because we will go get pedicures!! Happy Birthday MOMMY!


No comments: