Ok... considerably less pictures this time for his second performance... but I did manage to capture a few of him while we were waiting backstage. Grandma Hartge, Grandpa Hayes and Mrs. Gernetzke came to the show Friday night and baby frank yet again did a wonderful job! I gave him a later nap yesterday so he was able to stay up for all three of his scenes and even made it to curtain call (which is like 9:15... so that was very impressive) without being fussy at all! Then he fell asleep the second we got home and I layed him in his crib :). I will say that after this experience I DO NOT want to be a stage mom! I am a nervous wreck back stage that he is going to start crying (which he has yet to do) especially because of how late at night it is... but he has proved to be a true professional...haha... unfortunately I think baby frank may be sick again though... he has been bit by the acting bug! Since he had a terrible cough with croup earlier this week, he discovered that coughing gets him a lot of attention... now if he is not getting attention he will "fake cough" which is the funniest thing i have ever seen... I probably should not positively reinforce this behavior... but it is so funny because it is quite clever...what a silly boy!
Pre-show play time

No comments:
Post a Comment