Sunday, August 9, 2009

Little Gym Class NINE

Saturday Morning Frank and I went to his Little Gym Class {it was a make up class for his last class which we won't be able to make it to because I will be working!! ahhhhh}. I was worried that he would be shy and nervous because it was a new group of kiddos and by was I WRONG! He acted like he owned the class or something... apparently it took a while but he is becoming the leader of the class {finally!}. He loved every second of class... he was socializing, playing, exploring, laughing, clapping... just having the best time! He has one more class as a Bird {ages 10-19 months} and then Fall semester he will be a Beast {19 Months- 2 1/2 years}... look forward to many more Little Gym posts...

Climbing around

Playing on the bars


Watching the other kids play as he patiently waits for his turn...

No comments: