Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Little Gym Class EIGHT

Today was Frank's eighth class at The Little Gym {i believe it is eight... but I am not completely sure...} He is an ALL STAR now! Our little shy dude is beginning to blossom and socialize with the other children. He loves to share the balls, musical instruments and other toys. He is always the first in line to put the toys away! {They sing a song when it is time to put anything away... and we sing it at home as well... now he is Pavloved to the song and jumps up to put things away...} He is a HUGE fan of the balance beam, the bubbles, balls, Roley mats and of course his stamp at the end of class. The best part of class is that he is becoming more comfortable with the other children and did not look like our reserved, quiet, observant, shy little guy today but a funny, talkative little boy. Today during bubbles he said a three word sentence!!! {he usually says one or two words but never three...} He said {and signed} "More-Bubbles Please" which sounded more like "Mooohh Bu-Ble Peaseee" I was definitely beaming with pride... haha

Climbing up and down the stairs

Climbing back on the beam

Playing nicely with the other children

Who doesn't love bubbles?? I mean seriously!


Frank's absolute favorite skill at class... he squeals with delight, jumping and clapping every time he sees the big circle mat... today he was very excited to be the "model" student for skill today


Mr. Serious here on the bars... I thought he would continue to be silly but I guess he thought he really needed to focus on this skill

No comments: