I completely to post these pictures of Elliott's 1st birthday {which was LAST Saturday!). Elliott is our neighbor and I cannot believe he is getting so big! We love hanging out with Elliott, his big brother Wyatt and of course his mommy {and daddy who is currently stationed in Iraq}. The whole neighborhood showed up to celebrate and Aunt Molly even joined us for the party because she was so nice to come visit us. Here are some of the pictures from the party
Singing to Elliott {of course EVERY picture he had his finger in or on his nose... I kept laughing and saying these pictures will be perfect to use against him when he is older!}

Elliott loved tasting his cake

Frank climbed into Elliott's old walker... he thought it was the perfect spot for him

Could he be any happier?? What a cute birthday boy!

All the kiddos helping Elliott open presents

What a fun party!

No comments:
Post a Comment