I found out this week Jen Reed, a friend of mine from Memphis, has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. She is the wife of my former co-worker Damon, and a mother to two of the sweetest, most adorable girls ever Isabel and Carly. Tomorrow she goes to the hospital to undergo two procedures {Wednesday and Thursday} to remove the tumor. She is such a strong lady we know that there will be good results and she will make it through.
If you could please keep Jen and her family in your thoughts and prayers over these next few days and throughout her recovery!
Jen and her beautiful family



2 comments:
Abbie- I am so sorry to hear that sad news- I pray for her and her family for strength to get through this time.
i will add your friend and her family to my list of growing heavenly shout-outs!
Post a Comment